Dienstag, 30. April 2013

Pictures week 4 // Bilder der 4. Woche


First at all, finally the picture of my school uniform. Please, no comments :P
//
Ersteinmal das lang versprochende Bild von der Schuluniform. Das dürft ihr gerne unkommentiert lassen :P


One picture of a class room. Actually it's the stage but they also use it as a classroom for maths. And there are music instruments also...
//
Das ist ein Bild, von der Bühne, die aber normalerweisse als Klassenraum fungiert. Für Mathe. Aber trotzdem stehen dort die ganzen Musikinstrumente...


...like the piano. Here I'm practising sometimes.
//
...wie zum Beispiel das Klavier, an dem ich manchmal übe.



A picture of our manicure session
//
Ein Bild von unserm entspannten Samstag mit Maniküre. Besser gesagt von dem Nagellack.



Portmarnock beach again
And this was in the CC together with my lovely "sisters" Mari and Laura :*
//
Und das ist im CC mit meinen lieben "Schwestern" Mari und Laura :*


And a rainbow again :P
//
Schon wieder ein Regenbogen :P


9 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Leni, it's always as if I'm going on a short trip to Dublin when I read your diary! Thank you so much and I hope that you will be better soon! Hdl Mum PS: Only two more weeks until we see each other, juppi!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Mummy, I'm happy that you like my blog ;) And today, thursaday, I feel MUCH better, so don't worrie 'bout me :*
    PS: Actually 16 days :D Looking forward !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Leni, thank you so much for your letter I've got today! I will reply a.s.a.p.!!! Lots of love Mummy

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You're welcome! I'm looking forward to your reply :)
      xoxo

      Löschen
  4. Hey Marleen. Hope you enjoy Ireland? Lots of greatings. Jenny :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey, yeah I do!! :D (I think you read my blog?! :D ).
      xoxo

      Löschen
  5. Of course, I read it, It's very interesting!! :) Cool idea, to write it:DDD
    Hope that your family is nice, and have even more fun!!! =)

    Best greatings:-)
    Lots of Love ;) Jenny

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thx, I hope u r not the only one that likes my blog :D
    xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. No don't think so. Very good idea!!! :-***

    See U soon:DDD

    AntwortenLöschen