Samstag, 13. April 2013

Photos first week // Fotos der ersten Woche

The flight // Der Flug:



Images of Portmarnock:











My street // Meine Straße




The Spire of Dublin:

Dublin City Center:



Temple Bar:



 The pink easter rabbit // Der pinke Osterhase:


 My brilliant plug construction // Meine geniale Steckerkonstruktion: 


 My timetable // Mein Stundenplan:



Kelly, the grandchild of my host dad, draw that for me. She's 5. // Kelly, die Enkeltochter von meinem Gastvater, hat das für mich gemalt :P


2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Leni, I love your fotos! Daddy is back again! He made the quire today and we talked a lot about you. What about your ears? Were they ringing? Have a nice Sunday! Lots of love, your Mum and Dad

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the photos too :D Yeah, I can't really remember if my ears where rining... I think so^^
    Love you too :*

    AntwortenLöschen